[jonah] New Weather Setup/Configs

Ben Scott bscott@chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Nov 26 09:49:33 2002

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Ibarra, Michael wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> I've built a new table within my horde db as directed in
> latest cvs jonah/scripts/db/README. When I try to
> import data into these tables, using the READMEs
> instructions,
>
> mysqlimport -r -p horde jonah_weathercountries.tsv
>
> I get:
>
> mysqlimport: Error: Can't get stat of
> '/htdocs/horde/jonah/scripts/db/jonah_weathercountries.tsv' (Errcode: 13),
> when using table: jonah_weathercountries
>
> Has anyone got this working? Same errors for weatherstations.tsv

I could be wrong, but try putting the file into /tmp and making sure it is
world readable - it may be a permissions problem, either in reading the
file or in navigating the directory tree to get to the file. The comments
to the mysql online docs also suggest trying the --local option to
mysqlimport.

Hope this Helps,
Ben

--
Ben Scott                                Powered by C8H10N4O2
bscott@chiark.greenend.org.uk (personal)