[jonah] No Data Within Jonah's Main Screen

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Fri Nov 29 17:14:00 2002

Hi Ben:

Thanks for the patch, it partially fixed the problem. Now
I am able to see data within Jonah's main screen, but I am
still recvg the same error when I go to options, I was
trying to select a weather station that was not invalid.

-mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Scott [mailto:bscott@chiark.greenend.org.uk]
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 11:55 AM
To: jonah@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [jonah] No Data Within Jonah's Main Screen

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Ibarra, Michael wrote:

> I get no data, just the usual icon. When I click on "options" I get the
> following error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: liststations() in
> /apache/htdocs/horde/jonah/prefs.php on line 56
>
> I know my optins are set because I see data/headlines when I log in (from
> Horde's main screen), just
> not from Jonah itself. If it were a misconfig, wouldn't I also get no data
> from Horde?

I think things broke when my dodgy sql patch got merged in. Attached is a
cvs diff of my current work in progress - it sort of works, but has some
quirks, notably a one refresh lag between choosing a country and it
displaying the drop down list of locations for that country, but at least
it doesn't produce any errors (for me).

HTH,
Ben

--
Ben Scott                                Powered by C8H10N4O2
bscott@chiark.greenend.org.uk (personal)