[jonah] No Data Within Jonah's Main Screen

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri Nov 29 21:37:08 2002

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

> Hmm, it is now worse :) I can get to options, can't
> do anything, and I see NO data at all on the main
> Jonah screen, and on the main Horde screen, I get
> "Invalid Module: jonah"

The last bit sounds like your registry config is messed up.

Also, make sure that you re-ran the Jonah config generation; if
$conf['weather']['storage']['driver'] is still set to 'default', things
won't work.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."