[jonah] cvs head - Seeing a blank screen in Jonah.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Mar 7 07:09:24 PST 2003

I did a cvs update yesterday afternoon and updated all - I hope - of the
configuration files.  This morning I did another before checking my email.
Rechecked my config files and everything seemed to work until I went to Jonah.
I get a blank screen.

[Fri Mar  7 07:00:23 2003] [error] PHP Fatal error:  main() [<a
href='http://www.php.net/function.main'>function.main</a>]: Failed opening
required '/usr/local/www/data/horde/config/../templates/menu/menu.inc'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/jonah/menu.php on line 12

I could have missed something in the configuration.  It would seem to be
something with the registry but all the other apps are O.K. I'm going to
keep looking.

Thanks,

ed