Fwd: Re: [jonah] cvs head - Seeing a blank screen in Jonah.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Mar 7 09:56:15 PST 2003

 | Quoting "Michael C. Ibarra" <ibarra at hawk.com>:
 |
 | > Fatal error: Failed opening required 'HTTP/Request.php'
 | > (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php:.') in /horde/jonah/lib/Jonah.php on
 | > line 479
 |
 | See horde/test.php. You're missing a PEAR library.

Chuck,

Thanks for the suggestion and I'm glad it worked for Mike,
but test.php seems to be happy here.

Ther Pear section from test.php follows:

PEAR

    * PEAR - Yes
    * Recent PEAR - Yes
    * Mail - Yes
    * Mail_Mime - Yes
    * Log - Yes
    * DB - Yes
    * Net_Socket - Yes
    * File - Yes (Test for a known problem with File.php)
    * Date - Yes
    * Auth_SASL - Yes
    * HTTP_Request - Yes
    * Net_URL - Yes

I guess that I'm now the only one with the problem so it must be in my
configuration somewhere.

Thanks,

ed