[jonah] Still get weather from San Diego

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 26 15:37:25 PST 2003

Quoting UnixguyinNYC at aol.com:

> I have the latest from cvs.

Latest what from cvs?

> I removed the weatherstations table. Created a
> new weatherstations table, then ran my mysqlimport with the new tsv that was
> loaded by eric from 3/26/03.

I've actually updated it 3 times today. So you might grab the latest version
again to make sure you have the latest-greatest version.

> I still get San Diego. Shouldn't this have fixed
> the problem?

Did you configure jonah to use sql instead of the default (file) based
weather info?

If so, then yes, it should fix the problem.  I've just an hour or so ago
used the sql table version for the first time.  It is working for me.
I note that it is much faster to load and render the form than the file
based version. ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics