Fwd: RE: [jonah] jonah without sql?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 27 20:55:31 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Joe at tendocom.com -----
    Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:33:57 -0800
    From: Joe Cave <Joe at tendocom.com>
 Subject: RE: [jonah] jonah without sql?
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

> You can run Jonah without SQL for everything but creating your own
> newsfeeds. What else do you need config help with/think you need SQL
> for?

well i made a conf.php as suggested in the INSTALL doc that looks like this:

$conf['debug_level'] = 'E_ALL';
$conf['paths']['root'] = '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mail/horde/jonah';
$conf['paths']['data'] = '/var/jonah';
$conf['paths']['graphics'] =
'/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mail/horde/jonah/graphics';
$conf['paths']['templates'] =
'/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mail/horde/jonah/templates';

but i'm guessing i'm missing some stuff here no? i generated the conf from
within the horde configuration but it looks like its mostly for sql
backend. i've got my /var/jonah/* all writeable by apache and i did the
full update successfully but when i try and view content i get this:

Notice: Undefined index: weather in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mail/horde/jonah/lib/Jonah.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined index: weather in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mail/horde/jonah/lib/Jonah.php on line 46

Notice: Undefined index: weather in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mail/horde/jonah/lib/Jonah.php on line 473

Notice: Undefined index: weather in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mail/horde/jonah/lib/Jonah.php on line 474

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'HTTP/Request.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mail/horde/jonah/lib/Jonah.php on line 480

the first 4 referenced lines are the same but in different parts of the
Jonah.php:

 require_once JONAH_BASE . '/lib/Weather.php';
        $weather =
&Jonah_Weather::singleton($conf['weather']['storage']['driver'],

$conf['weather']['storage']['params']);

now these $conf sections seem like they should be in my conf.php but the
only options i see for them are for a sql backend...thus my post to the
list.

i don't have a Request.php in /usr/local/lib/php as the fatal error
mentions. should i? i am using php 4.2.3. also my jonah/test.php checks out
fine.

hope you can shed some light on this for me. thanks for all the great work
on horde.

- j

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of