[jonah] updates to jonah

Alan W. Rateliff, II lists at rateliff.net
Mon Apr 28 03:35:08 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marko Djukic" <marko at oblo.com>
To: <dev at lists.horde.org>; <jonah at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 2:20 AM
Subject: [jonah] updates to jonah

> i have a quite a few updates to jonah lined up that i'll try to commit
shortly.
> there are some important improvements, briefly:

(snipped for more brevity :)

Sounds like a lot of good, hard work.  Can I assume that by moving the
channels/sources to a backend that there will now be a web-based front-end
to delete/edit existing and add new channels/sources?

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    alan2 at rateliff.net
      (Office) 850/350-0260        :  (Mobile) 850/559-0100