[jonah] Stocks vice-versa?

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Thu Jun 12 13:31:09 PDT 2003

Maybe it depends of my local-time (CEST) and the opening of NYSE. I am getting
my stocks updated from 16.00 to after 22.00

But my news are only updated manually with 'News-Admin'. I changed the interval
now in the DB from 86400 to 3600 (every hour). Could there be a problem with
newsisfree? I know of myrss.com from being able to update only once per day.

Thanks for this wonderful app!

Andy