[jonah] Getting started

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Wed Jun 25 19:59:24 PDT 2003

Try as user nobody, or better yet, if you've compiled php-cli, try
~sapi/cli/php /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/jonah/scripts/cli-backend.php
initially, then out of cron, as user nobody or whoever else your httpd
server runs as. Also, be sure to make this user the owner of /var/jonah/*

1. Hope this is correct :)
2. Hope this helps...

-mike

PS Look at ~horde/config/conf.php and see what:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = '';

says, I have:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

Which means my auth is imap.