[jonah] Getting started

Skip Morrow skip at pelorus.org
Thu Jun 26 07:33:18 PDT 2003

Charles, thanks for the tip.
Now, I realize that this isn't the place for a lesson on CVS, but can you
tell me how to go about getting the package?  (You can email me
personally, if you want.)  I went to the horde cvs site, and it looks like
a typical file manager.  Do I just download everything there - one at a
time?  Is there a way to grab the whole thing?

Thanks.

Skip