[jonah] Horde administrator?

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Thu Jun 26 15:37:05 PDT 2003

> I got the latest jonah from cvs and I am stuck on step 2.d. from the
> INSTALL doc.  What is the Horde Administrator?  I have horde up and
> running, and did not set up any specific horde administrators.  I
> grepped the entire horde tree and did find horde/lib/Auth.php which does
> some checking for horde administrator, but I don't know what to do with
> it.
>
> Am I barking up the wrong tree? Or missing something obvious?

The name/names that you've listed in horde/confog/conf.php
For example:

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('skip');

or

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('skip at pelorus.org', 'skippy at pelorus.org', 'skipster at pelorus.org');

or

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('skip', 'skippy');

All depends on whether you use domains or not.

-mike