[jonah] Help ME please, waiting for your reply

VJ.Srinivasan (JINIS) vjsrinivasan at jinis.com
Thu Jul 24 06:59:50 PDT 2003

Hi Mr. Jonah,
Thanks for your quick subscription.
Please help me.
I am using Qmail-Toaster+Vpopmail-Toaster+Horde-Toaster+Mysql backend.
Everything is working fine. Except, when I compose message from horde-toaster, this below error is throughing.
What will be the solution.
Thanks for your co-operation.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: send() in /usr/share/toaster/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php on line 860

Keep in >>>>>>>>>>>>>|<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Thanks & Regards,
VJ. Srinivasan,
System Administrator,
Jin Information System (P) Ltd.,
401, Oxford House, 3rd Floor,
Rustom Bagh Main Road,
Off Airport Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka,
India
Phone -- 91-80-5253001.

"You don't have to be great to start But
You have to start to be great"