[jonah] want to help.

Roberto Carvajal rcarvajal at loko.cl
Mon Aug 11 08:21:47 PDT 2003

Hi there,

I'm a PHP/MySQL web developer since a few years.. i discovered Horde
framework a few years ago thought and last nite i installed from CVS the
most useful aplications like: kronolith, turba and of course jonah.

I'm impressed about this CVS snap!, it's amazing: nice and stable :)..

I'm really interested to help out the development of jonah because is
still a small app and has a big potential and because is cool to have a
resume of headlines and weather stuff in my horde home =).

Well, that is.. i think i will submit a few patches to the list to get
the weather stuff running, i really love this feature.

I still don't want a cvs comitter account but maybe in the future (when
i get familiar with the API and with jonah) so please consider me if i
request the account :^)..

well gotta lunch right now and please sorry for my english i'm from Viña
del Mar, Chile and have 19 years old and never took english lessons!
lol.

(i meant it)

--
Roberto C.