[jonah] new current weather source driver

Roberto Carvajal rcarvajal at loko.cl
Wed Aug 13 06:06:35 PDT 2003

It took me a little time to figure out how jonah works, it's a really
simple app and thats make it interesting to me as a horde newbie coder
=).

The supported weather source that actually works is very limited so i
decide to STFW and find out a new service that can help us to finally
get this to work with more countries.

The place is http://live.capescience.com/GlobalWeather/index.html

It support a lot more stations than Current Weather at least for my
country (Chile) and with that in mind i image that is the same case to
other countries.

Tell me if this is interesting to jonah's module i'd be glad to help
implementing the new driver and of course learn how to code horde apps.

P.S: This service supports ICAO and wmo codes the IATA code is still set
to null value for all the stations.

--
Roberto C.
PHP/MySQL Web Developer