[jonah] Where is Weather??

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Oct 12 18:01:04 PDT 2003

Quoting Guil Barros <listmail at metathusalan.com>:

> Can someone give me an update on where weather is in Jonah?

There, in various forms, some of which are broken or slightly broken.

> I cant remember the day when it worked :)

I miss the interceptor days myself.  :(

> iterceptor seems to have been down for a while, not entirely sure if ejse is
> an
> alternative site, or how to get to it ...

You can use the ejse, but you need to setup the database or array of sites
using the zipcode for where you want the weather.  I've never got around
to creating any kind of db/config file yet to do the zipcodes...

> please help!

If you do want help with ejse, let me know, and I'll try to help.  It doesn't
have all the bells and whistles of interceptor, but it does work (once setup).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!