[jonah] portfolio value?

Guil Barros listmail at metathusalan.com
Mon Oct 13 13:09:03 PDT 2003

:)

anyways, trying to figure this out. seems like a good small change for me to
make and figure out the horde/jonah layout and where to do things :)

i think:
 - add it in /jonah/content.php under $showStocks right after checking for
$tickerSymbols. Should i do the calculation right there and then echo it or
should i calculate somewhere else and then call the function? If so, which file
should i put the function in? /lib/Jonah.php seems the spot for that, but not
entirely sure...

 - how does it get added into the portal page? same deal?

any input would be most appreciated. Been on and off trying to learn how to add
things/fix things to horde but cant seem to find any docs, et at...

thx,
-guil