[jonah] Bugs in Jonah/Newsfeeds

Michael W. Jones mjones at otsc.com
Sat Jan 3 22:33:43 PST 2004

I have been experimenting with the new Horde clients for consideration in
upgrades to my site. As of the current build (CVS updated Midnight EST) I
have found two issues:

First, with a weather site selected, the weather box returns empty.  I have
tried this with three different city/country settings, and all return no
results, and no error messages.

The second problem is with the newsfeeds.  I get current headlines, but when
I try and click on the link, it opens a new browser window, and appears to
be hung in a loop, and never actually opens the page.  When evaluating the
link sent, it appears as:

http://www.otsc.com/horde-devel/services/go.php?url+AD0-http+ACU-3A+ACU-2F+A
CU-2Fwww.newsisfree.com+ACU-2Fclick+ACU-2Fi+ACU-2C29485883+ACU-2C1468+ACU-2F
x></tr>%20%20<tr><td%20colspan=

Obviously, there is some erronious html that is tacked on the end, but even
in removing that and resubmitting, the loop occurs.

I hope that you can help to resolve these issues.  I have been using
Horde/Imp for Webmail for several years, and credit the team for such a
wonderful application.

Mike Jones
Lenexa, Kansas