[jonah] Jonah Bug (or horde bug??)

Ben Davis ben.davis at pca-wichita.com
Fri Jan 23 12:52:54 PST 2004

When you configure jonah to only allow internal channels, it won't let
you add a new channel because it won't pass form validation. the
required select field "Type" has only one option "internal," which has a
value of "0",  which I'm guessing translates to false which is why the
form validation does not pass.

This can be quick-fixed in jonah/lib/Jonah.php by changing the definitions:

define('JONAH_INTERNAL_CHANNEL', 0);
define('JONAH_EXTERNAL_CHANNEL', 1);

define('JONAH_INTERNAL_CHANNEL', 1);
define('JONAH_EXTERNAL_CHANNEL', 2);

However, I'm not sure if this is the best way to fix the problem,
because this might be a bug in the horde framework as well, I just
wasn't brave enough to venture that deep.