[jonah] invalid links

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Fri Jan 30 17:11:29 PST 2004

I just installed the latest jonah CVS code (with horde, framework, etc.), and
started playing with it.  I've noticed that when you are viewing a subscribed
newsfeed, the links to the actual story don't work.

Example:

I am subscribed to the slashdot channel.  The stories show up fine, but the
links do not.  They show up like:

https://dev.chavet.net:8080/mail/services/go.php?url+AD0-http+ACU-3A+ACU-2F+ACU-2Fslashdot.org+ACU-2Farticle.pl+ACU-3Fsid+ACU-3D04+ACU-2F01+ACU-2F30+ACU-2F2046226x

This results in a circular redirection that never resolves.

I started digging into the code, but got in way over my head.  I'm not familiar
with the templates or the xml parsing code.  Put the two together & woah!  If
anybody has any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.

BTW, I did try a few different channels, randomly selected from the channel
list, and they had the same problem.

--Ben