[jonah] invalid links

Michael W. Jones mjones at otsc.com
Sat Jan 31 16:09:14 PST 2004

Chuck -

I can reproduce what Ben is describing, as I had brought up this issue a
couple of months ago.

On feeds from www.newsisfree.com (I don't subscribe, since they want money
for the feeds, and otsc.com is a low budget operation) The first displayed
link is always a "Customize this feed", followed by the 5 news stories.

When you click on the "Customize" link, it works fine, as well as on any
feeds provided by other sources.  If you click on a news story under the
www.newsisfree.com sourced feed, the browser (IE 6.0 SP2 in my case) will
spawn a new window, trying to access the services/go.php file.  It hangs in
a loop there.

If there's more information I can provide on this, please let me know.

Mike Jones