[jonah] Getting started

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Mar 6 12:30:30 PST 2004

Quoting Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at tarcanfel.org>:

> If you want to run the CVS version of Jonah, it's pretty clear you must run
> the CVS version of Horde as well, which pretty much means kissing your
> existing site goodbye.

Is there a reason that you're so hostile to the upcoming Horde 3.0?

Even if there isn't, I'd request that you at least think twice about
expounding
your view to the lists over and over, since the only possible thing you can
accomplish is to discourage myself and the other developers and to make us
think twice about spending time on releases and answering email like this.

-chuck