[jonah] Jonah Configuration

Travis Swicegood jonah-ml at d51.us
Fri Mar 19 19:48:54 PST 2004

Howdy all,

I've downloaded the latest (03.19) daily version of Jonah, but it installed and
added the database.  I can view all of the channels that are displayed, and I
can subscribe to them.  However, when I click "News", from the menu or try to
view a feed I get a blank doc.  No empty HTML tags, nothing.

I'm sure I'm just overlooking some simple configuration that is needed, but
where is it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Travis Swicegood
>From the Crossroads - Insight and ideas on New Media
 @ http://www.fromthecrossroads.ws/
Domain51 Productions - New Media Expertise
 @ http://www.domain51productions.com/