[jonah] Jonah Configuration

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Sun Mar 21 15:00:19 PST 2004

Quoting Travis Swicegood <jonah-ml at d51.us>:

> Quoting Marko Djukic <mdjukic at horde.org>:
>
> > make sure your PHP error reporting is set to E_ALL in horde/config/conf.php
>
> Just double-checked it... E_ALL.  I get errors just fine from all of the
> other
> things I have installed.   I also get this page to come up when there's
> nothing
> subscribed to.  Whenever I choose a subscription, though, it just gives me a
> blank page.

you really *shouldn't* get errors from other things. in any case i don't get any
problems with a freshly checked out jonah, works fine here. try updating from
cvs again: cvs -q update -PdC and making sure you update all of horde, the
framework and jonah, and that you run install-packages.php

m.

--
Marko Djukic
Horde Project (http://horde.org)