[jonah] invalid links

Dan Chlopek danc at wang-manor.com
Thu Apr 1 19:16:06 PST 2004

I'm seeing this issue as well.  I just did a fresh CVS install as well. I was
seeing this with my previous install, as well as the new one.

Here's a sample link from Jonah:
https://www.wang-manor.com/horde/services/go.php?url+AD0-http+ACU-3A+ACU-2F+ACU-2Fslashdot.org+ACU-2Farticle.pl+ACU-3Fsid+ACU-3D04+ACU-2F04+ACU-2F01+ACU-2F2127242x

This causes mozilla to get stuck in a loop..

Some links work ok, such as
https://www.wang-manor.com/horde/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fslashdot.org%2Fsearch.pl

--
Dan Chlopek