[jonah] DB_PORTABILITY

Skip Morrow skip at pelorus.org
Mon Oct 18 07:13:33 PDT 2004

I am installing jonah from CVS and getting some errors on my jonah page:
Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_LOWERCASE - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_LOWERCASE' in /usr/share/pear/Horde/DataTree/sql.php on line
1263

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_ERRORS - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_ERRORS' in /usr/share/pear/Horde/DataTree/sql.php on line
1263

I feel pretty confident that this isn't a jonah problem, but I ahven't seen
the problem until now.  I just did a "pear update-all" and still get the
error.  And there is very little on these two parameters on the web, so I am
asking for your help.  Thanks.

Skip