[jonah] jonah.sql & script.feeds.sql

Skip Morrow skip-lists at pelorus.org
Wed Oct 27 18:33:27 PDT 2004

I went to the options page on the left side, chose the jonah application
from the drop down list on right and got a list of channels.  I clicked
subscribe for a few of them and got a message that said I was
subscribed.  I also went to the display options page and set the number
of columns.  But when I go to "My Content" all I get is "You have no
news subscriptions".  I know I am so close, but it's just not working
for me.