[jonah] (no subject)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 15 17:51:53 PST 2005

Quoting Brandon Knitter <knitterb at blandsite.org>:

> I'm still getting used to Horde3 (good stuff), so I'm not sure where
> that "next key" value is stored.  I'm assuming that this is happening
> cause I ran the script in <jonah>/scripts/sql/scripts.feeds.sql, but
> I didn't update the "next key" whereever it may be.

jonah_channels_seq (depending on your database type).

Basically you need to update it manually; the fix is to rewrite
scripts.feeds.sql as a PHP script that uses the Jonah API to do the adds.

> Any hints where in the UI I can set the next key to be 122 or higher?  Wasn't
> every key in H3 moving toward GGUIDs?

Jonah has no H3 branch. And no, not *every* key. Only where it actually makes
sense. Also, what does that 2nd G stand for?

-chuck

Quincy Adams