[jonah] Re: (no subject)

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Mon Jan 31 12:24:22 PST 2005

> I, too, am encountering this same error when trying to add.  Being a
> PHP rookie,
> I'd like to see if anyone has created such a PHP script to allow this feature
> (to add their own news feeds).  Something that could at least give us
> a start in
> debugging.

If you have enough patience, you can keep trying to add new channels.
This will
increment the counter until it is no longer conflicting with existing
channels.
So, you will keep getting failure messages until the counter has incremented
enough, then it will suddenly work.

This isn't a graceful solution, but it will get you going.  It worked
for me, at
least.

--Ben