[jonah] Problem

Matthias Mahrholz Matthias.Mahrholz at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Feb 8 04:25:57 PST 2005

Hi,

I have problems with the installation.

Is installed PHP 4.3.6, Horde 3.0.2, Jonah 0.0.2,...

With the installation I cannot find module.XML_RDF.php
and module.HTMLDocument.php

Display test.php:

PHP Version

     * PHP Version: 4.3.6
     * PHP Major Version: 4
     * PHP Minor Version: 6
     * You are running a stable release of PHP4. Enjoy the ride!

PHP Module Capabilities

     * XML Support: Yes
     * Gettext Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

     * magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
     * magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

Jonah Files

     * Looking for the HTMLDocument package: No
     * I did not find the file ../package.HTMLDocument.php. Make sure
that Jonah is installed inside a recent installation of Horde.
     * Looking for the Jonah general configuration file: Yes
     * Looking for the Jonah channel configuration file: Yes
     * Looking for the Jonah HTML configuration file: Yes

Who can help me?

Greeting Matthias