[jonah] PDF output bounty

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jun 6 08:59:09 PDT 2005

Zitat von Joel Konkle-Parker <jjk3 at msstate.edu>:

> Regarding this bounty:
> http://www.horde.org/bounties/details.php#jonah_pdfoutput
>
> It sounds to me that this will require fetching a remote page (linked to
> by a headline on jonah), rendering it as a PDF, and outputting it to the
> user. Did I read this correctly?

Not quite. It's any news story, whether remote or local, but Jonah
hides that anyway. And you should be able to retrieve the PDF version
by clicking on a link or icon on the bottom of the HTML version, maybe
also a link in the notification email.
I'm not sure how you would handle richtext stories though. html2pdf
comes to mind, but the goal is to use File_PDF.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/