[jonah] Character set

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Wed Feb 15 14:22:28 PST 2006

This is a rather old thread, but I just tried doing a posting in Jonah,
and the resulting message had the following content of interest:

Kan man g=C3=B6ra nyhetsbrev s=C3=A5h=C3=A4r?

Vi k=C3=B6r med lite vanlig text h=C3=A4r, skriver "full story text", osv.

But this isn't us-ascii; is it? Sure, the plaintext encoded variant of
the message is transferred using us-ascii, but the result shouldn't be
displayed as us-ascii.. ?

This is with the latest HEAD of Jonah, 2006-02-15.

-joho