[jonah] error report

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Feb 24 11:45:15 PST 2006

> Quoting Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>:
>
>> After yesterday's update from the head I'm seeing the following errors
>> repeated for each feed in the "Jonah Portal":
>
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3323

Within jonah, when I go to "Feeds" and try to refresh/update one of
the channels, I get:

Notice: Undefined index: story_updated in
/var/www/html/horde/jonah/lib/News.php on line 369

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/horde/jonah/lib/News.php:369) in
/var/www/html/horde/jonah/stories/index.php on line 55

Did I hose something trying to fix the above problem (I dropped all of
the jonah_* tables and re-ran jonah.sql), or is this related to the bug?

If it's related, I'll add a comment to the bug report.

Thanks,
Rick
--
Rick Emery