[juno] poke?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 6 May 2002 10:49:16 -0400

Quoting Joshua E Warchol <joshua@unwin.org>:

> I'm also still here, just a little overwhelmed with work. I've got a
> few bits of code too, but nothing worth committing yet.

K, just checking. Btw, you might want to lower your standards of what
is "worth" committing - it's development CVS, it doesn't have to be pretty
or perfect or even work. And getting something there is the only way that
anyone else can work on it, and the only way you'll have anything there to
show new people that there's a project and work being done.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity