[juno] Accounts Update

Chris Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Wed Dec 4 17:15:57 2002

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have been working on the accounts

portion of this project whenever I can find time. (Usually on my train rides to

and from work)

My recent efforts have been catching up with the current state of the accounts.

I've been reading thru the code trying to figure out the direction of things,

and what things have already been defined. I've also been working on listing

goals & ideas on how to get things structured and such. I've got a long list of

things I want to do and a bunch of pseudo-code. I just need to get some quiet,

spare time to start coding.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that while I don't have any concrete results to

show anyone yet, I am progressing slowly but surely. I'll try to keep you

updated as to my status.

--

Chris Albertson

alb@chrisalbertson.com

186,300 miles per second. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.