[juno] juno

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Apr 19 12:08:45 PDT 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> thought about this too. but makes a bit more sense to have an
> "accounting" package which could take input then from hermes, midas
> (banner ad sales), etc. rather than talking to a time-tracking module
> which has invoicing in it.

Sure. I guess as long as the general checkbook functionality doesn't get
lost for someone who just wants that (well, the possibility of it, since it
hasn't actually been written yet), I'm fine with putting it in juno.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of