[juno] Re: Re: css error in latest CVS

Nikolaj Steensgaard nikolaj at steensgaard.net
Sat Apr 19 23:32:39 PDT 2003

Hmmm weird
Maybe its me, but here goes :
I created an account and it shows up perfectly Now i want to press it
to se account detatils. it refers to a page called " viewaccount.php "
but it doesnt exist ! No where to be found .
I looked up at CVS repository and it aint there either !

Am im completly mad or is there files missing in the repository ?

If im wrong i apologize for the inconvenience

Greatings
Nikolaj  Steensgaard

Ps. thanks to everybody in this scene you are doing such a great job !

The other error still persist by the way but if the repository is faulty

news:1050764318.8446a7b2a94a2 at marina.horde.org...