[juno] Re: Re: Re: css error in latest CVS

Nikolaj Steensgaard nikolaj at steensgaard.net
Sat Apr 19 23:45:24 PDT 2003

Ohh that explains a lot ! he he
I would love to but im afraid im not good enough to contribute with anything
usefull !
Basicly because i dont know php very well...
But i will have a go anyway and see what i can figure out !

I will be doing some danish translation's ( for the places they are
missing ) though.. A little is more than nothing ;-)

Nik

news:1050784638.4e34280ce957f at marina.horde.org...