[juno] Re: juno

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.net
Fri Apr 25 14:40:22 PDT 2003

Hi Marko,

Juno isn't very functional yet obviously, but i noticed at least one
peculiarity in the current situation:
When you add a new account, it gets stored under "name at domain.tld", but
on retrieving the accounts it does this using only "name" resulting in
an empty set.
Is this an error in my setup or should some recoding be done here?

Kind Regards,

Ruben van der Steenhoven.