[klutz]Possible api.php patch...

Rick Emery rick at emery.2y.net
Wed Dec 11 10:53:25 PST 2002

I've never submitted anything like this before, so please be gentle.

Someone posted earlier, after which I noticed, that the text "Today" next to
"Comics" on the summary screen is not visible in all themes. I think I tracked
this down in horde/klutz/lib/api.php and it appears that I may have corrected it
(it works on my machine, anyway).

However, I've never generated a patch before and don't know how to do it. I've
attached the results of "cvs diff api.php", but don't know how to turn it into a
patch. If anyone can send me the command to use, I'll be happy to submit a patch
(if one is needed).

Thanks in advance,
Rick