[klutz]Patch to allow caching of Klutz images

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at riboflavin.net
Tue Dec 17 21:43:08 PST 2002

First of all, please keep comics submissions seperate from patches to
the code.  However, the comic has been added.

I've added code that should hopefully do what you want.  I didn't really
see a reason to update lib/Horde.php or use anything besides selfUrl.
Unless you can give me a better reason, I plan to leave it as is.

Test it out and see how it works.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net