[klutz]Bug in backend/Image.php

Michael W. Jones mjones at otsc.com
Tue Dec 17 23:22:55 PST 2002

I updated to the latest HEAD CVS, and was in the process of adding a couple
of new comic strips (which I will submit later), when I have started getting
the following errors in the backend, when I try to update:

Warning: stat failed for GIF89aXº (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in
/usr/share/horde-devel/klutz/lib/Image.php on line 105

Warning: fopen("GIF89aXº", "rb") - No such file or directory in
/usr/share/horde-devel/klutz/lib/Image.php on line 106

Warning: stat failed for GIF89aXº (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in
/usr/share/horde-devel/klutz/lib/Image.php on line 107

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/usr/share/horde-devel/klutz/lib/Image.php on line 107

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/usr/share/horde-devel/klutz/lib/Image.php on line 108

The backend was working correctly until tonight, so the latest CVS patches
seem to have broken something.

Mike Jones