[klutz]Re: [jonah] Fwd: Problem using backend.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.2y.net
Fri Dec 20 09:29:18 PST 2002

> Security finagling. I don't really remember a good reason right now.
>
> -chuck

I made the attached changes to klutz/backend.php

To me, it appears that the same security checks are being made, I just included
them (copied, not moved) inside the if statement that checks for HTTP AUTH
settings. This allows me to schedule cli-backend.sh as a cron job, but also to
update from within horde (if I'm an admin).

I'm not a professional php programmer, and am not that familiar with horde (from
a "big picture" perspective), so I'd appreciate it if anyone could look at the
changes and point out any problems that I don't foresee.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

P.S. I'm going to post a similar diff to the jonah list. Feel free to comment.