[klutz]Re: [imp] Re: Klutz problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 9 09:58:08 PST 2003

Quoting Klavs Klavsen <kl at vsen.dk>:

> I access the lists via the newsserver - and there's no klutz list.
> thought the same lists was on both news and email.

I don't know what newsserver that is; whichever one, we don't run it. So if
it's missing a list you want, bug the people who run it, instead of spamming
the wrong list. If you're not going to go to the effort of posting to the
right list, at least use one of the general Horde list.

> what should be wrong with that?

The 'none' driver (which, as the comment says, you really shouldn't be
using) was broken a bit in CVS. Fixed now.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*