[klutz]How to give paramaters to search this site in comics.conf

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at riboflavin.net
Fri Jan 17 11:22:05 PST 2003

I see two major problems:

1) When I try to view an image on the page, it tries to send it to me as
application/octet-stream which would be a security risk to accept.

2) The comic is composed of several images.  Klutz currently only
supports one image per comic per day.  I would accept patches to fix
this (I would LOVE patches to fix this - I want them for Nodwick);
however, the only library I know that can tack together GIF files (which
is what it looks like this site uses) is no longer available due to
patent laws.

so...basically...you're on your own, but I'll take a patch if you get it
figured out.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at riboflavin.net