[klutz]Fwd: call tree from portal.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Feb 6 13:36:06 PST 2003

> See attached message.

Is there a way I can generate this profile on my machine? Since I submitted the
klutz block (even though it was based on/copied and pasted from sample or
existing code), I thought I might take a crack at improving it.

If I could generate this profile on my machine for comparison purposes (after I
make changes), that would help a lot.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

P.S. I'm sure I'm way out of my league here, but I am willing to try (and
willing to learn). As a result, step by step instructions for creating the
profile would be very much appreciated :-)