[klutz] Another challenge for Marcus...

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Tue Jun 3 21:15:29 PDT 2003

Any constraints?  Easiest way I see is to set days = random, method =
search, nohistory = true, and search for
src="/irregular/comics/(irreg\d+.jpg)"

You won't be able to fetch ones that are already there, but it will
check for a new one every day.  If it finds one it logs the md5 for
it, so if it's not new the next day, it will identify it as a repeat
and not fetch it again.

If you want more than that, you'll have to ask pretty darn nicely :)

As a side note, how many people would be interested in entering their
own comics/having me write a tutorial on this?

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening