[klutz] Backend script no longer working

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Wed Jan 28 11:42:59 PST 2004

Clean just meant to change anything you didn't want made public (wasn't sure
what might be in your URL).

That would explain it, too, as I haven't regened my config from the conf.xml
file, so I didn't have the problem.  Glad it's fixed (I saw Jan's commit
anyway).

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening