[klutz] klutz partial images

Andres Martinson andep at chem.byu.edu
Thu Feb 5 12:46:12 PST 2004

Hi Klutz masters :-),

Recently I started renewing the horde installation and decided to include klutz
for my own fun. But I encountered an interesting situation, I am never getting
full images. They are always only half of the less of the original cartoon
image.
The problem is in the downloading from the remote cartoon sites (when i update)

(and not the displaying part, tested).
I am using klutz-RELENG-2004-01-29 from http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/
Horde test.php shows:
    * Horde: 2.2.5-cvs
    * IMP: 3.2.3-cvs (run IMP tests)
    * Klutz: 0.0.1-cvs

For backend I use disk, since the straight from the cartoon sites downloading
doesn't work, but i am not complaining about that.

If any of you know what might be wrong and how could it made work please let me
know, thanks.

Andres