[klutz] klutz partial images

Andres Martinson andep at chem.byu.edu
Fri Feb 6 14:02:33 PST 2004

Seems as if some people have seen this happening and some have not - wierd.
But if that is any help, I use PHP Version: 4.3.4 and Fedora Core release 1
(Yarrow).
There is some function in klutz's php code that does something with the size of
the images it downloads, and I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
It would be cool if I'd find a version that either doesn't have this bug or to
know that some setting in php (in Fedora) may be affecting the issue.

Andres